Any trip to China is not complete without a visit to Beijing. This tour is designed to provide the chance to see the heart of China with a knowledgeable guide. Walk on the Great Wall of China, discover the Forbidden Palace and the country’s history or explore vibrant cities.
- Arrive in Beijing in the afternoon, Check into hotel.
- Dinner. Acrobatic Show at night
- Morning visit to the Tian An Men Square which is the largest city square in the world
- Tour the Forbidden City, the complex of imperial palace, which was home to the emperors for over 500 years.
- Visit to Niujie Mosque which is the oldest mosque with over one thousand year’s history. Shopping at Muslim super market which is the only one in Beijing
- Shopping at the most famous Silk Store, which has many kinds of silk materials with the best quality.
- Dinner at the most famous Xin Jiang Muslim Restaurant
- Visit to the Jade Museum to have a better understanding on China culture.
- Climbing of the Great Wall of China, which was first built in the warring states period.
- Lunch at a local Muslim restaurant near the Great Wall.
- Shopping at the crystal shop.
- Visit to Burning Cream Centre.
- After dinner, shopping at the Wang Fu Jing Shopping Street
- Visit to the night food market which has many halal snacks.
- Shopping at Hard Rock Cafe Souvenir Shop
- Shopping at the Fresh Water Pearl Center.
- Visit the Summer Palace in the morning.
- Foot massage at the Chinese traditional medicine center.
- After lunch we will visit Nan Dou Ya mosque, one of the most famous mosques in this city enjoy the tea ceremony at the Tea House.
- Shopping at the kitchen appliance store and the local bazaars – Hong Qiao Tian Ya Market and Xiu Shui Market
- Photo stop at Olympic Stadiums – Bird Nest and Water Cube in the morning.
- Shopping at Olympic Sponsor Jewelry City.
- Last chance shopping in the local market – Yang Guang Jin Jie Market. Lunch.
- Transfer to airport. Flight back home in the afternoon
|PLACE||ACCOMMODATION||2 - 5 PAX||6 - 9 PAX||10 PAX ABOVE|
|BEIJING||LOU DING HUA
||MYR 790||MYR 690||MYR 490|
||MYR 890||MYR 790||MYR 690|
- 4 Nights accommodation at selected hotel
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private land transfers by air-conditioned company coach
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with service of Malay, Indonesian or English speaking guide
- International flights, airport tax & granitites to service staffs
- Optional tour & Insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
Terms & Condition
- Rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) for ground arrangement only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the alternative will be provided if the first choice is not available.
- Peak season surcharge applies
- Rates are valid for cash term only
- Rakyat Travel’s terms and conditions applies