Shenzhen and Guangzhou are two major prosperous metropolis situated in the south of China. Both cities are shopping heaven which offers tourists great shopping opportunities. The city has excellent shopping choices, such as fashionable and reasonable clothing, jewelry, seafood, electrical appliance, digital products and furniture.This tour is well-designed for you to stop over or shop in these two great cities and included some essential tourist attractions.
- Meet at Guangzhou airport
- Proceed to Shenzhen after lunch, check-in hotel
- Pray at Shangmeilin Mosque
- Shopping at Luohu Commercial city
- After breakfast, proceed to Guangzhou
- Visit Yuexiu park, Five Rams Statue, Leather whole sale market, Huaisheng
- Optional tour: Night Cruise at Pearl River @ ( RM 100.00 per person )
- After breakfast, visit Guangzhou Tower (photo stop), Xiguan House, New Lychee Wan River & Shangxiajiu shopping street.
- After breakfast, shopping at OneLink wholesale market & Haiyin Electronic market
- Proceed to airport for flight back.
|PLACE||ACCOMMODATION||2 - 5 PAX||6 - 9 PAX||10 pax above
||MYR 1,100||MYR 690||MYR 490|
- Accommodation at selected hotel
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private land transfers by air-conditioned company coach
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with service of English speaking guide
- All flight ticket and airport Tax (International Tax )
- Travel Insurance, Optional Tours & Visa Fee
- All programs are not mentioned in inclusive of as above
- Personal expenses such as: Tips, Drink, Laundry, Shopping, etc
- Guide tip (Will be on guest’s responsibility and satisfaction
Terms & Condition
- Rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) for ground arrangement only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the alternative will be provided if the first choice is not available.
- Peak season surcharge applies
- Rates are valid for cash term only
- Rakyat Travel’s terms and conditions applies