This trip was composed to visit the Muslim community in the land of mystical wonders, Cambodia. Don’t expect too much of this trip as this is charity trip, but your charitable will be meaningful to them. Enjoy yourself in the Khmer Muslim hospitality.
- Airport pick-up, and transfer for check in.
- Visit to Angkor Archaeological Park. The stop will be at Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of Leper King.
- After lunch and prayer, the tour will lead to Angkor Wat, the Masterpiece of Khmer Architecture constructed in early 12th century.
- Buffet dinner at a halal restaurant and followed by Apsara Dance Show (Traditional Khmer Dance)
- After breakfast, the tour group will be transferred to Kampong Cham
- Lunch and mid-day prayer break.
- Visit the surau, madrasah and some orphans’ houses.
- Dinner at Ustaz Soleh’ s house and overnight at Kampong Cham (Ustaz Soleh‘s house).
- After breakfast, the tour group will transfer to Siem Reap.
- The tour group will visit and perform solat at the mosque in Steung Thmey village. Guests will have the chance to meet the Mufti of Siem Reap, Ustaz Haji Musa.
- Dinner at Explorers House
- After breakfast in the morning, visit the Cultural Village
- Lunch break at Explorers House
- Visit Floating Village, Tonle Sap (Lake Sap).See the livelihood of minority muslims who live at the lake.Experience to watch the sunset at Lake Sap.
- Dinner at d’Wau Restaurant.
- Breakfast in hotel, then free at leisure till transfer to airport for departure.
|PLACE||ACCOMMODATION||2 PAX||3 - 4 PAX||5 - 6 PAX||7 - 8 PAX|
|SIEM REAP||EXPLORERS HOUSE,
|MYR 1,570||MYR 1,190||MYR 1,060||MYR 1,000|
- Accommodation with daily breakfast based on twin sharing
- Private English or Malaysia Guide
- Entrance Fee for Angkor Group Temples 01 Day Pass in Siem Reap
- Private Car/Van/Bus for sightseeing & all transfers as in the itinerary
- Ticket for visiting the Floating Village at Tonle Sap Lake
- 04 breakfasts in hotel, 04 lunches & 04 dinners at local halal restaurants
- Cool mineral bottles of water and fresh towels during sightseeing
- All flight ticket and airport tax (International Tax )
- Travel Insurance, Optional Tours & Visa Fee
- All programs are not mentioned in inclusive of as above
- Personal expenses such as tips, drink, laundry, shopping, etc
- Guide tip (Will be on guest’s responsibility and satisfaction
Terms & Condition
- Rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) for ground arrangement only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the alternative will be provided if the first choice is not available.
- Peak season surcharge applies
- Rates are valid for cash term only
- Rakyat Travel’s terms and conditions applies