Welcome to a cool, lush landscape where fertility comes from volcanic destruction. Off in the distance are the blue circumcised mountains , the Merapi, Singgalang and the more distant Sago that periodically belch out the earth’s interior fury. Sitting at 930m above sea level, Bukittinggi is a busy market town halfway between the heavens and the rice paddies, with spectacular views of both. Take chance to explore the enchanting land of the Minangkabau.
- Arrival in Minangkabau International Airport , meet and greet.
- Proceed for Padang city tour, visit China Town, Siti Nurbaya bridge and Padang Beach as the location of interest.
- Proceed to Bukit Tinggi via Anai Valley, stopover at Anai Waterfall and Minangkabau Village.
- A brief stop at Pandai Sikek a village famous for weaving and wood carving.
- Lunch and dinner will be served at local restaurant.
- Breakfast at hotel and proceed to the unique land of Minangkabau.
- Visit Batu Sangkar, stopover at Tabek Patah, visits the local home industry of Pisang Salai and traditional coffee milling.
- Lunch will be served at a local restaurant which is surrounded by magnificent view of paddy field and with specific menu of the famous Ikan Bakar in Padang.
- Visit Silindung Bulan Palace then drive through Pariangan Village to head back to Bukit Tinggi.
- Dinner will be served at local restaurant.
- Breakfast and proceed with sightseeing tour of Bukit Tinggi.
- Visit famous Grand Sianok Canyon with spectacular view, the Japanese Tunnel built during their occupation.
- Proceed to Lake Maninjau and to enjoy the scenery of the lake. Stopover at Sungai Batang village to visit Hamka’s birth house and after that drive back to Bukit Tinggi and shopping at Pasar Atas famous for its woven textile product.
- Breakfast at hotel and free until it’s time for the transfer to the airport.
|PLACE||ACCOMMODATION||2-3 PAXS||4-6 PAXS||11-15 PAXS|
|BUKIT TINGGI||KHARISMA OR SARI BUNDO
||MYR 630||MYR 495||MYR 460|
||MYR 710||MYR 580||MYR 540|
|THE HILLS HOTEL
||MYR 785||MYR 650||MYR 615|
- Breakfast at hotel and other meals specified in the itinerary
- Indonesian speaking guide (English speaking guide can be arranged upon request)
- All entrance fees
- All land transportation with air conditioning in private
- Accommodation for 3 nights based on twin sharing room.
- International air ticket, all airport taxes, and visa fee
- Other personal expenses such as soft drink, laundry and so on
- Guide tip (Will be on guest’s responsibility and satisfaction)
Terms & Condition
- Rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) for ground arrangement only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the alternative will be provided if the first choice is not available.
- Peak season surcharge applies
- Rates are valid for cash term only
- Rakyat Travel’s terms and conditions applies