Hatyai is only fifty kilometres from the Malaysia and Thailand border at Padang Besar or Sadao. It becomes magnet for Malaysian and Singaporean tourist because it offers of tax-free shopping and great value of eating, shopping, accommodations and entertainment for visitors. This trip is purposely designed for group travelling together by bus from any place in Peninsular Malaysia. By doing so, the trip is worth every cent. This handsome package complete with nice transport from our own fleet, delicious food, clean accommodation, beautiful sightseeing. For smaller group, you may request for quotations separately.
- Travelling from point of origin to border of Bukit Kayu Hitam
- Upon arrival at Bukit Kayu Hitam, proceed to immigration office and depart to Hatyai
- Check-in Hotel
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Breakfast at local restaurant
- Depart to Songkhla
- Visit Samila Beach and Patung Duyung
- Visit Prem Bridge at Kok Yo
- Return back Hatyai, visit floating market in Hadyai (open Fri to Sun only)
- Lunch & dinner at local Muslim restaurant in Hatyai
- Shopping activity at Hatyai ( Hatyai Plaza, Nora Plaza, Big C )
- Lunch at local Muslim restaurant in Hatyai
- Evening, return back to origin destination
|PLACE||ACCOMMODATION||ADULT 2 - 16 PAX||ADULT 18 - 38 PAX|
- 2 nights’ accommodation based on twin sharing
- Transport from origin destination.
- Meals as per stated above
- Malay Tour Guide
- Passport/ boarder pass
- Optional tour
- Personal expenses
- Thai massage
- Surcharge for peak period
- Other than stated above
Terms & Condition
- Rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) for ground arrangement only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the alternative will be provided if the first choice is not available.
- Peak season surcharge applies
- Rates are valid for cash term only
- Rakyat Travel’s terms and conditions applies